Sep 25, 2007

kate's opening blog

well I just finished the rest of the homework for our class, so now on to bogging.

Well, personally I love our seminar. It's a lot of fun, but it is surprising how many people have never heard of it. At least 50% of people I talk to (whether they're freshman or not) have never heard of the class and hav no idea what it would even be about.

And since I don't know what else to write, how about an overview of me...

-My name is Kate
-I'm from Berkley, MI
-I have one sister(back at home) and two best friends (1 back at home, and 1 at Hope)
-I want to be an econ major at K
-I spend most of my free time hanging out with people, watching seasons of friends (I own all 10), grey's anatomy, or sports
-I absolutely love sports- both playing and watching- The Red Wings are my favorite team
-I tend to be pretty quiet until I get to know people
-I want to be an entrepreneur one day
-In high school I played tennis, soccer, and I was a figure skater. I'm going to play tennis here at K and do a bunch of other sports for fun, and I still plan to seek out the closest ice rink and hit the ice from time to time. (if anyone ever wants to go skate, leave a message)

ok that's all for now

No comments: